- SALARY & BENEFITS Grade 5, £28,098 to £32,548 per annum, Plus £2,923 London Allowance
This role primarily focused on providing an excellent technology platform to support end users (staff, students and visitors) of the computing services provided by King’s College London. Working within a ticket-based service management and agile framework with appropriate SLAs, the Client Platform Engineer will work as part of a team to support all the technology needs of King’s College London end users.
The engineer will require the ability to work as a team and independently. They will also require excellent troubleshooting skills and to have a passion for technology. The role will support technologies in the following areas:
• Windows 10 and OSX Operating Systems
• Windows 10 Features and Servicing Model
• Microsoft Office 365 Installation and Support
• MDT / SCCM (Operating System Deployment, Software Updates)
• SCCM Application Deployment – App-V and MSI
• MDOP Products
• Group Policy Management
• Remote Desktop Services
• Mobile Device Management
• PowerShell Scripting
• Antivirus Products
The selection process will include a panel interview and a technical assessment.