Sport can be a catalyst for societal change, we are seeing more action from sports personalities, clubs, associations, spectators and fans as a response to experiences of racism in sport.
Join us for a panel discussion with some of sports key National Governing Bodies to discuss the impact of key events over the last few years in sport that have led to growing momentum to make the sector more inclusive. This will be an opportunity to understand how those outside of sport can benefit from the rich learning and proactive response to tackling racial inequalities.
How to Book
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- For members: Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, including National Inclusion Week, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option. Members can also purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- For National Inclusion Week Supporters: NIW Supporters can access one place for free on this webinar – see here for how to become a Supporter of NIW. Additional places can be purchased for £89+VAT. (Members are automatically NIW Supporters and have their normal five free tickets and paid options.)
- For National Inclusion Week Registrants: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place, or you can upgrade to become a NIW Supporter here and gain access to one free place.
- For non-members: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.