Becoming a parent is a life-changing experience and one that is unique to each family.
Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Becoming a parent is a life-changing experience and one that is unique to each family. There are 19.3 million families in the UK, 15% of which are lone parents (ONS, 2021). Creating workplace cultures and organisational policy which supports working parents and balancing the changing needs of parents through their child’s life can be challenging for organisations.
However, when parents are included organisations benefit from committed, loyal and innovative colleagues as well as boosting diversity areas such a gender balance.
This webinar is hosted by Tanisha Singla, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Tanisha brings a wealth of experience to her role as Senior Inclusion and Diversity Consultant. Before joining Inclusive Employers, Tanisha worked in the Education sector including higher, further and secondary Education. She has worked on several large-scale projects including developing I&D strategy and policy. Find out more about Tanisha.
What will you learn
- The business case for including parents in the workplace
- The challenge in balancing changing needs of parents with organisational priorities
- Managing conflict between parents and non-parents
- Best practice in organisational policy
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner
- Whole staff team
Book Your Place
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.