Black History Month: Celebrating Black Voices
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Black History Month is celebrated all around the world at different times of the year. In the UK we dedicate October to this. During this time, we celebrate the rich history of the Black culture across the diaspora. This year along with educating our members on the historical facts we will also celebrate the voices of today, who have dedicated their lives to taking action and making change.
What will you learn
- What is Black History Month and why is it important that we celebrate it?
- Important contributions and influence from the Black community in the UK
- Inspirations for 2022/23
Who is this for?
- Anyone with an interest in Black History Month and learning more about the current UK context
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.