Celebrating Autism - Autistic Pride Day
Friday, June 17, 2022
Often D&I work that focuses on autism and neurodiversity highlights the challenges autistic people face or teaches how to best support and ally autistic colleagues, however, to celebrate Autistic Pride day on the 18th of June, instead we want to celebrate autistic people and showcase and highlight autistic achievements.
What will you learn
- Barriers which face autistic people
- Autistic achievements and autistic history makers
- What change can we expect to see in the future?
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
- Individuals who’d like to champion and ally their autistic colleagues
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.