Combatting Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
This webinar is an opportunity to hear about real life experiences in the workplace, the challenges LGBTQ+ people face and how we can all commit to meaningful progress in and out of the workplace.
When you become an ally of LGBTQ+ people, your actions will help change the culture, making society a better, safer place for people – and for all people who do not conform to conventional gender expectations.
This webinar aims to highlight the ways in which we can be allies to our colleagues and make the workplace a safe space for people to be able to work and express themselves freely.
This webinar is hosted by Sean Childerley, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Making a real and impactful difference is central to Sean’s career. He has worked in diverse and demanding roles over two decades, spanning the changing landscape of media and the evolution of Inclusion and Diversity. Find out more about Sean.
What will you learn
- LGBTQ+ terminology and language
- The LGBTQ+ experience in the workplace – understand how Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia impacts the LGBTQ+ community
- Understanding how to set an example of allyship for LGBTQ+ colleagues
- Making meaningful progress throughout work and life
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner
- Whole staff team
Related Awareness Event
IDAHOBIT May 17th.
Book Your Place
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.