Global Staff Networks
Friday, April 14, 2023
Staff networks operating in global and multinational organisations have a fantastic opportunity to make an impact not only in their local markets, but also in colleagues from across the globe.
There are also challenges to be considered: how do you engage and inspire people in countries with extremely different cultures, sensitivities, understandings of inclusion, not to mention legislation?
This webinar is hosted by Matheus Carvalho, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Matheus Carvalho is Head of Inclusion and Diversity (Global) at Inclusive Employers, working closely with clients to provide them with training solutions and inclusion strategies to support their organisations. Matheus leads on Inclusive Leadership training, and on Global Inclusion strategies and training. Find out more about Matheus.
What will you learn
- The challenges and opportunities that staff networks operating internationally face
- How you can use the power and knowledge of your network to inspire stakeholders in other countries
- How to get started on your international journey
- What you should take in consideration in your approach to communication, cultural sensitivities and overall engagement
Who is this for?
- Level – Intermediate
- Inclusion and diversity professionals working in a global context
- Staff or management from global companies looking to start and develop strategy for (cross country) staff networks
- Staff network members
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.