Inclusion Best Practice Showcase
Friday, September 30, 2022
Join us for a packed event hearing organisations share insight and best practice around key areas of Workplace Inclusion. This event will also be an opportunity to celebrate the successes of our CMI qualified students and Accredited Inclusive Employer Standard organisations from the last 12 months.
Who should attend
- Members of staff networks
- Inclusion allies and champions
- Marketing and comms professionals
- I&D and HR professionals
- Everyone with an interest and passion for inclusion
How to Book
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- For members: Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, including National Inclusion Week, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option. Members can also purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- For National Inclusion Week Supporters: NIW Supporters can access one place for free on this webinar – see here for how to become a Supporter of NIW. Additional places can be purchased for £89+VAT. (Members are automatically NIW Supporters and have their normal five free tickets and paid options.)
- For National Inclusion Week Registrants: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place, or you can upgrade to become a NIW Supporter here and gain access to one free place.
- For non-members: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.