Inclusion Best Practice
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Join us for this free event, where we showcase our inclusion consultancy and best practice projects we have worked on with our members.
Gain insights and knowledge on how to identify and make an impact on creating inclusive workplaces with these real-life examples of best practice. During these case studies, we will discuss
- the challenges the consultancy projects were aiming to address,
- the project design and delivery, and
- the outcomes resulted from the work of a panel of our members and their account managers.
This webinar is hosted by Ellen Edenbrow, Matheus Carvalho and Sharon Cooper, I&D experts from Inclusive Employers alongside a panel of member organisations.
Ellen joined the team as an employee in November 2021 but has worked with us as an associate delivering training for 3-4 years. Before joining the team, Ellen has had a variety of roles in the charity, public and private sector including unions, local authorities, higher education and financial services. Find out more about Ellen.
Matheus Carvalho is Director of Inclusion and Diversity (Global) at Inclusive Employers, working closely with clients to provide them with training solutions and inclusion strategies to support their organisations. Matheus leads on Inclusive Leadership training, and on Global Inclusion strategies and training. Find out more about Matheus.
Sharon joined Inclusive Employers in July 2021 and brought with her 21 years of implementing meaningful learning interventions. With over 11 years experience of working in the Housing Sector in the UKs first Mutual Housing Association, Sharon had led on various innovative cultural and leadership programmes all designed to help colleagues be their best self at work and deliver the best service possible to their customers. Find out more about Sharon.
What will you learn
- Hear first hand accounts from fellow members about their experiences
- Gain inspiration from fellow members on what you might like to address next and how
- Find out more about the types of projects we can support with
Who is this for?
- Level – Intermediate/Advanced
- Senior Management Team
- I&D Managers
Book Your FREE Place
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.
Register for this free event here