Inclusive Leadership Conversations
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Inclusive Leadership is vital for inclusive cultures to thrive; leaders need to lead from the front, to role model behaviour, ask curious questions, listen generously and to share their own experiences.
This webinar will look at the behaviours leaders can demonstrate everyday and the impact these can have on their colleagues and their organisations and give you some tools to help you reflect on your own leadership style. We will think about kind leadership and what that means in terms of managing and supporting colleagues and ultimately creating a high performing and inclusive environment.
What you will learn
- Why inclusive leadership is vital to an inclusive culture
- What behaviours inclusive leaders need and the impact they have on others
- Techniques to have inclusive conversations about performance and give great feedback
- Reflect on your own style and think about how it feels to be on the receiving end of you
Who is this for?
- Leaders across the business
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- L&D Leads
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.