Inclusive Performance Management
Thursday, April 27, 2023
Performance management is an important part of any organisation and its operations. It’s about monitoring, managing and empowering your team to work to the best of their abilities.
It’s not a once a year review, or a one step process, it’s about a series of practices which run on a constant ongoing basis. If, as managers and leaders, we are conscious about conducting performance management in an inclusive way, we can ensure we are supporting everyone’s needs and goals so that they can perform to their best and excel in their job.
This webinar is hosted by Sharon Cooper, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Sharon joined Inclusive Employers in July 2021 and brought with her 21 years of implementing meaningful learning interventions. With over 11 years experience of working in the Housing Sector in the UKs first Mutual Housing Association, Sharon had led on various innovative cultural and leadership programmes all designed to help colleagues be their best self at work and deliver the best service possible to their customers. Find out more about Sharon.
What will you learn
- What is performance management?
- Skills and awareness of managers and leaders to support successful performance management
- How we should approach truly inclusive performance management conversations
- The real human impact of getting this right
Who is this for?
- Level – Advanced
- Inclusion and diversity professionals
- Line managers
- HR Managers
- Senior leaders and management
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.