Leading From the Front with Empathy and Vulnerability
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
Leaders often think that they have to be strong, fearless, always right and never fail. This may sound like the traditional idea of leadership, however, in order to foster a healthy workplace culture and a safe space for team members, leaders need to demonstrate empathy and vulnerability instead. This shows their team a healthy example of how to learn from failure and mistakes, how to face fear and persevere and how to listen and give space to others.
What will you learn
- What are traditional views of leadership and why do they exist?
- What does it mean to lead from the front?
- Why vulnerability and empathy are such important qualities?
- How to lead from the front with empathy and vulnerability
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.