Leading From the Front with Empathy and Vulnerability
Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Leaders often think that they have to be strong, fearless, always right and never fail. This may sound like the traditional idea of leadership, however, in order to foster a healthy workplace culture and a safe space for team members, leaders need to demonstrate empathy and vulnerability instead.
This shows their team a healthy example of how to learn from failure and mistakes, how to face fear and persevere and how to listen and give space to others.
This webinar is hosted by Amy Gibbons, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Amy joined the Inclusive Employers team in May 2022 as a Senior Inclusion and Diversity Consultant, where she has been managing a wide portfolio of members and delivering training and consultancy services. Her experience also includes overseeing large teams as Head of Operations, where she managed significant change projects, working as a Head of Quality and Performance, and working therapeutically with a diverse range of people in prisons, hostels and addiction services. Find out more about Amy.
What will you learn:
- What are traditional views of leadership and why do they exist?
- What does it mean to lead from the front?
- Why vulnerability and empathy are such important qualities?
- How to lead from the front with empathy and vulnerability
Who is this for?
- Level – Advanced
- I&D Managers, Senior Management Team
Book Your Place Here
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.