Neurodivergent Contributions to the Workplace
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Neurodivergent people often face challenges in the workplace. Due to negative stereotypes and stigmas, neurodivergent conditions and traits are not always recognised as opportunities in the workplace.
This not only creates barriers for neurodivergent people in progressing, but prevents employers from accessing the best skills, knowledge and ideas that neurodivergent people have to offer.
In this webinar we will highlight the many benefits of having neurodivergent employees and showcase examples where neurodivergent people have contributed to their organisations.
This webinar is hosted by Rosie Clarke, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Rosie is the Head of Inclusion and Diversity Services at Inclusive Employers. Rosie has a particular interest in cognitive difference including neurodiversity, disability and mental illness. Find out more about Rosie.
What will you learn
- What is neurodiversity and why is it important in the workplace?
- Challenges faced by neurodivergent people in the workplace
- The benefits of having neurodivergent employees
- Contributions from neurodivergent people in the workplace shaping their organisations
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner
- Whole staff team
Related Awareness Event
Book Your Place
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.