Neurodiversity in the Workplace
Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Neurodiversity is an umbrella term used to describe a range of diverse neurotypes. The way we see and interpret the world differs for everyone, but those who have a neurodivergence such as dyslexia, autism, or ADHD, among others, may have a challenging time navigating a world made by and for neurotypical people. However, neurodivergent people have many skills and abilities that are valuable and should be celebrated and embraced.
What you will learn
- What is meant by the terms neurodiverse and neurotypical?
- Differing experiences of neurodivergent people
- Attitudes and barriers that are faced by neurodivergent people in employment and the workplace
- Neurodiversity as an asset to your organisation
- How to accommodate and support your neurodiverse colleagues so that they can work to the best of their abilities
Who is this webinar for?
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- L&D Leads
- Anyone interested in understanding and expanding inclusion
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com