Progress your Career with an Inclusion Qualification
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Passionate about Equality and want to expand and formalise your knowledge? Working in Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and are interested in qualifying to complement your expertise? Or perhaps you are considering a career move. A Chartered Management Institute qualification in Inclusion could be the answer.
Join us to explore the CMI Inclusion Qualifications offered by Inclusive Employers in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute. We will discuss the different qualifications offered, entry requirements, and the learning, support and assessment approaches. With a pass rate of 95+ plus and excellent learner feedback, you can be confident in Inclusive Employers to support your qualification journey.
This webinar is hosted by Carol Buchanan, I&D expert and Head of Inclusion Qualifications, and Sam Phillips, I&D expert and CMI Trainer & Area Specialist from Inclusive Employers
Carol is an inclusion and diversity expert with over 15 years’ experience in HR Specialist roles. Before joining Inclusive Employers, Carol led inclusion and diversity in a large FTSE 100 organisation. Carol specialises in organisational culture and behavioural change and is also an experienced leadership coach. Find out more about Carol.
Sam is an ex Police Officer, who served for Hampshire Constabulary for nearly 19 years. Having spent 13 years working on the frontline, she then qualified as a trainer and completed 6 years in the Initial & Operational Training department, training and guiding the new recruits through the initial stages of their learning journey, out onto the streets. On a temporary promotion to Acting Police Sergeant, she had a particular passion in leading teams, with inclusion and welfare being at the heart of her everyday drive. Find out more about Sam.
What will you learn
- Why formalising your I&D experience with a qualification is beneficial for your career
- Introduction to the Chartered Management Institute
- What qualifications options are there and which is right for you?
- How to get started
Who is this for?
- Level – Intermediate
- Anyone with an interest in progressing their I&D career with a formal qualification
Book Your Place Here
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.