Supporting Colleagues with Learning Disabilities
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
This webinar aims to highlight some of the struggles people with learning disabilities face, especially in the workplace, and how you can support a colleague with a learning disability to ensure that they have a safe space to bring their whole selves to work and can feel comfortable expressing themselves.
What will you learn
- What is a learning disability?
- How having a learning disability impacts a person’s life and work life
- Microaggressions in the workplace
- How to ally a colleague with a learning disability
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.