Supporting Disabled Staff in the Workplace
Thursday, July 27, 2023
This webinar aims to equip staff with an introduction into how to support Disabled Staff in the Work place. The United Nations State that in developing countries 80-90% of working age persons with disabilities are unemployed and in industrialised countries this figure varies between 50-70%.
Organisations and line managers must be confident, effective and efficient in providing and maintaining support to enable disabled people to stay in work, fulfil career ambitions and feel included.
This webinar is hosted by Tanisha Singla, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Tanisha brings a wealth of experience to her role as Senior Inclusion and Diversity Consultant. Before joining Inclusive Employers, Tanisha worked in the Education sector including higher, further and secondary Education. She has worked on several large-scale projects including developing I&D strategy and policy. Find out more about Tanisha.
What will you learn
- What types of support a disabled employee may need.
- Understanding how to implement and support adjustments
- Understand the legal requirements
- Where you can get external support when required
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner
- Whole staff team
- Line managers
- Senior Management Team
Related Awareness Event
Disability Pride Month
Book Ticket here
Book Your Place
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars