Supporting Your Team’s Mental Health
Thursday, May 11, 2023
Over recent years the conversation around mental health has increased, with people being more open than ever. However, the past few years have brought new challenges, which can take their toll on individuals, teams and organisations.
This webinar aims to explore how the workplace can have a positive or negative impact on mental wellbeing, and what the key responsibilities are for people in positions to support the mental health of others – within teams, or organisationally.
This webinar is hosted by Courtney Wright, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Courtney Wright joined the Inclusive Employers team in October 2021, from a Human Resources background, bringing practical experience of implementing diversity, inclusion, engagement and wellbeing initiatives in the charity sector. Find out more about Courtney.
What will you learn
- Why is maintaining good mental health in our teams so important?
- What kinds of workplace issues can cause poor mental health in the team (toxic productivity, ‘hustle culture’, etc.)?
- How do we ensure that the workplace is a safe place to talk about mental health?
- Top tips for maintaining a healthy work environment to support mental health
Who is this for?
- Level – Advanced
- Inclusion and diversity professionals
- Line managers
- HR managers
- Senior Management Team
Book Ticket here