The Importance of Emotional Agility for Workplace Wellbeing – World Mental Health Day
Monday, October 10, 2022
Over the past two years, our workspaces have been impacted by dramatic change. Although change, trauma and day to day stressors all effect our emotional responses, societal conditioning and stigma often mean the impact is not authentically addressed. Failure to process these responses significantly damages our wellbeing and productivity, causing burnout and lack of resilience. Through this webinar we will explore the importance of fostering emotional agility to improve workplace wellbeing.
What will you learn
- Understanding and developing emotional agility
- Tackling barriers: toxic positivity
- Supporting emotional health for workplace wellbeing
Who is this for?
- Anyone looking to improve their mental health at work and support colleagues in their mental health
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Change makers
- Network leads
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email email@example.com to enquire.
- Please note: we do not supply recordings or slides for our webinars to members or non-members unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.