How effective are your staff networks? Does your organisation have any? And have you considered just how beneficial they can be? What can you introduce if your organisation is too small for individual networks?
This session is about looking at the overall importance of staff networks and how to best utilise networks, increase engagement, create benefit for internal and external stakeholders and how to critically analyse your approach to ensure you’re getting the most value out of your staff networks.
What you will learn
- What a network is and its purpose
- The roles within and the responsibilities of a network lead
- How to best structure a staff network
- Developing the business case
- Staff network strategy planning – what to consider
Who should attend
- HR Business Partners
- I&D Specialists
- L&D Leads
- Anyone interested in understanding and expanding inclusion
How to Book
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- For members: Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, including National Inclusion Week, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option. Members can also purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- For National Inclusion Week Supporters: NIW Supporters can access one place for free on this webinar – see here for how to become a Supporter of NIW. Additional places can be purchased for £89+VAT. (Members are automatically NIW Supporters and have their normal five free tickets and paid options.)
- For National Inclusion Week Registrants: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place, or you can upgrade to become a NIW Supporter here and gain access to one free place.
- For non-members: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.