Understanding and Inclusion of Ex-pats and Migrant Employees
Thursday, September 29, 2022
Migrant and ex-pat colleagues contribute to a huge proportion of the UK workforce. Some of these individuals have come to experience life in the UK, some to bring their speciality skills, some out of necessity. Whatever the reason, our migrant and ex-pat colleagues enrich our organisations bringing diversity and differing perspectives. This comes with great benefits, so we must do all that we can to make sure our migrant and ex-pat colleagues feel welcome and comfortable in their workplace environment.
What you will learn
- Who are migrant and ex-pat colleagues?
- Why migrant and ex-pat colleagues are so important for our organisations
- Challenges migrant and ex-pat colleagues face living in a different country
- How we can make sure we provide inclusive workplaces for migrant and ex-pat colleagues to ensure they can work to the best of their abilities
How to Book
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- For members: Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, including National Inclusion Week, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free – please ensure you are logged in to your Inclusive Employers account to see the free ticket option. Members can also purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT.
- For National Inclusion Week Supporters: NIW Supporters can access one place for free on this webinar – see here for how to become a Supporter of NIW. Additional places can be purchased for £89+VAT. (Members are automatically NIW Supporters and have their normal five free tickets and paid options.)
- For National Inclusion Week Registrants: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place, or you can upgrade to become a NIW Supporter here and gain access to one free place.
- For non-members: Places can be booked onto this webinar for £89 + VAT per place.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.