Understanding the Impacts of Menopause
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
This session will explore why supporting menopause in the workplace is business critical rather than a nice to have well-being initiative.
Join us for an interactive webinar designed to encourage discussion, collaboration and promote a positive, inclusive culture where it’s ok to talk about menopause.
This webinar is hosted by Cheryl Carty, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Cheryl has experience in change management and driving cultural employee engagement across multiple sectors, including finance, marketing, brand management and PR, she uses her business acumen to help organisations with their inclusion journeys. Her experience extends across a broad range of disciplines, including I&D training, creative strategy, internal/crisis comms, internal/external senior and VIP stakeholder management, organisation and group facilitation training and staff network sustainability. She is also experienced in delivering training. Find out more about Cheryl.
What will you learn
This session will equip you with the knowledge and tools to introduce menopause as an inclusive topic and promote a positive and equitable environment where everyone can be themselves. Together we will explore:
- The business case for why menopause is relevant in the work environment
- To demonstrate this as business critical rather than a ‘tick box’ initiative
- What menopause is including common symptoms, triggers and coping strategies
- The challenges people experiencing symptoms face in the workplace
- Conducting confident conversations with an employee experiencing symptoms to bring about the best outcome for everyone
- Easy to implement ways to promote a positive, menopause inclusive culture, enhance feelings of belonging and set you apart as an employer of choice
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner
- Whole staff team
Book Your Place
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.