Fostering key stakeholder relationships at every level of our business, you will develop and maintain long term existing client relationships as well as securing new ones. As the key contact for your clients, you will ensure the programmes run successfully and all learners have the best opportunity to complete their studies. Pitching effectively for client business across the wider BPP portfolio, you will play an essential part in building lifelong customer relationships that deliver successful working partnerships.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients
- Achieving personal / BD targets and KPIs set by the Strategic Commercial Director
- Understanding client requirements beyond immediate product needs and establishing a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organisations
- Preparing and conducting regular programme reviews and providing feedback
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular, structured contact
- Chairing client meetings and organising events
- Working with internal teams to discuss and confirm any changes to the educational programme and feeding this back to the client
- Conducting market analysis to understand market trends and their implications
- Ensuring annual individual growth targets are achieved to meet BPP’s 5-year growth plan
- Preparing written presentations, proposals, and price quotations
What we're looking for
- Ideally you will have worked in the Apprenticeship space before and also have some experience of the Financial Services sector
- The role will focus on working with clients in the FS sector selling in Apprenticeships, Professional Qualifications and short courses where appropriate
- Track record of building and managing successful client and business relationships and winning new business in a consultative sales environment
- Experience in working with demanding clients to tight deadlines
- Project management skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines and able to create high level & detailed plans
- Strong experience of negotiating supplier/client contracts and understanding key challenges
- Passionate about providing excellent client service
- Motivated with a positive approach to team working and building new client and business relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong long-term relationships
- Proven approach to building pipelines and ultimately new business
- Strong presentation and IT literacy skills – MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and LinkedIn/Sales Navigator
- Familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce) and able to monitor and report individual financial performance
Choose a better work-life balance
With hybrid working available, you’ll be able to split your time between one of our centres and wherever you choose to call home. Either way, you’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated.
In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded.
On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family.
Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.