Your professional experience will include solving complex customer problems and making evidence-based decisions with customers. You will be an excellent communicator and have a strong track record of building and maintaining positive and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you you will have an in-depth knowledge of your customers, to identify potential opportunities and enable strategic account management to deliver effective results. In addition, you have the ability to interpret data and make recommendations based on analysis. We are looking for someone who will be excited by the opportunity to shape and develop effective customer working with team colleagues and see the challenge of setting and delivering against stretching team and personal targets as a positive opportunity.
To support the HM Land Registry Business Strategy 2017-2022, we have our customers’ needs at its heart and grounded in our values. You will ensure that our decisions are always based on an understanding of our customers’ needs and their expectations, enable us to be more efficient and effective, support our customers with expert people who are committed to providing a brilliant, joined-up customer service and provide quicker and simpler services.
HM Land Registry is a successful, high-performing, innovative organisation. For more than 150 years HM Land Registry has protected and guaranteed people’s land and property rights by keeping and maintaining the Land Register for England and Wales. HMLR’s ambition and transformational agenda are set out in its Business Strategy,
Click on this link to read what it is like to be part of the team:
For more information, please see attached the candidate information pack.
We’ll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Communicating and Influencing
- Making Effective Decisions
- Working Together
Working for HM Land Registry
Things you need to know
If you’re applying for a role requiring security clearance please be aware that foreign or dual nationality is not an automatic bar. However certain posts may have restrictions which could affect those who do not have sole British nationality or who have personal connections with certain countries outside the UK.
Selection process details
• Business Awareness – Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of both the customer’s and your organisation’s business requirements to effectively identify mutual benefits which enhances the working relationship;
• Customer Focus – In depth knowledge of your customers, to identify potential opportunities and enable strategic account management to deliver effective results;
• Planning & Organising – Developing robust (Customer Account) plans, including objectives, action plan and internal and external stakeholder management;
• Professionalism – Building professional relationships with customers, acting with integrity and being a role model of organisational values and behaviours.
The final selection stage will consist of a blended interview and a pre-prepared presentation.
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment.
Working for the Civil Service
Apply and further information
Contact point for applicants
Online test instructions
Sift/interview dates and location
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 17 June or Monday 24 June 2019 at our office in Coventry or Gloucester.
If you would like further information about the use of your personal data, please click on the link below: