This role would be a great fit for a candidate that has completed a buying or merchandising degree or has a similar background.
We are looking for a digital concession assistant to join our digital concessions team. The digital concessions team manages new and existing online partnerships, allowing for the AllSaints brand to be shopped on multiple partner sites across the world. This is a really exciting time for the team as we continue to grow our online portfolio and customer reach.
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their digital career, with lots of ambition and eagerness to help develop our business and gain massive exposure to some of the world's biggest online retailers. You might have just recently graduated from a degree with a digital or fashion background or you have self developed through online upskilling courses.
You will need to have a good familiarity with our brand. Perhaps you have shopped with us as a customer or have always aspired to work with us, either way, a personal passion for our brand will go a long way in achieving successful partnerships.
It's never been a more exciting time to consider an opportunity with our wholesale, franchise and licensing team. Known internally as WFLE, our dynamic team continues to massively grow this area of our business each year, through continued strong partnerships with the world's leading fashion businesses allowing us to reach millions of more customers every day. And with innovating new licensing deals, we are introducing new and exciting products to our customers, helping us to broaden our demographics and become a household name.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Build effective working relationships with partners to drive trade
- Manage weekly/bi-weekly partner meetings to discuss product onboarding, seasonal activity launches, and all other partner requirement
- Identify marketing opportunities across partner sites to increase visibility of brand
- Review and track partner stocks according to the critical path, communicating risk and opportunities to key stakeholders within business
- Manage product launches using a critical path, in line with key business deadlines, including creating enrichment data files, sending imagery and seasonal assets, and tracking product until live on partner websites
- Manage daily and weekly sales, communicating key metrics and promotions to the team and wider business in trade updates
- Support your manager in planning and preparation for key seasonal activity, including promo and sales
- Monitor promo/sale performance, communicating key highlights and lowlights effectively to management