As a floor manager, you're responsible for supporting the brand leader and store manager in managing and motivating your team to deliver an exceptional brand experience to our customers.
We see your store as the centre of a community of AllSaints fans and customers in your surrounding area, who might shop with us in store, online or via a partnership. As a floor manager, you'll support the brand leader and store team in delivering amazing in-store and online service. Your role will also provide knowledge, leadership and support to stylist team members responding to first line customer enquiries via our online customer service system.
The role will involve great organisation, resilience, enthusiasm and determination to ensure that the in store customer experience is consistently excellent and the store represents the AllSaints brand in the most exciting way possible.
Leadership of the team of stylists will be a key part of how you spend your time, coaching and supporting team members with the motivation to succeed and deliver sales targets, as well as exceptional service that makes our customers feel amazing.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- The majority of your day will be spent on our busy shop floor trading with our stylist teams and ensuring that all processes are running smoothly, as well as ensuring that customers receive the best experience in store.
- You will oversee and provide leadership and support to stylist team members with first line customer queries, emails, chats, and calls across multiple topics relating to product and customer orders via our online customer service system
- You will work in partnership with our specialist customer experience team leaders to manage team KPIs and SLAs for online customer support
- You'll be an expert ambassador for our product, with the knowledge to inspire both our in-store and online customers and your team
- Commercially driven, you will work with pace ensuring that our product is showcased well at all times, ensuring guidelines are followed and that the best-selling products are prominently displayed to our customers so they get the best brand experience and feel amazing when they visit our store
- You will be accountable for the day to day operations of the store, and team deployment will be at the forefront of your daily routine. Whilst developing your business acumen, you will ensure things run seamlessly and your stylists are getting the support and coaching that they need
- Work in conjunction with the management team to enable the store to exceed its targets and KPIs.
- Proactively manage people matters such as return to work interviews, liaising with people and culture on specific issues which may require you to undertake investigations, performance/attendance management and reviews
- Create and implement floor plans and rotas independently, setting the store up for success for the day