Do you have an established research-led practice that demonstrates a significant contribution to the field of contemporary Amination? Are you an academic with the capacity to meaningfully introduce their own research interests into the student learning experience and to meaningfully contribute to the University's global citizenship and inclusion agendas?
We are interested in applicants who also can build a peer learning community which is both supportive and stable and at the same time challenging, vibrant, collaborative and dynamic.
To be successful you will:
- Have proven organisational skills and be able to design teaching materials.
- Be able to identify areas where current learning provision needs revision or improvement.
- Supervise student projects, and field trips.
- Be able to design assessments, lead tutorials, deliver lectures and conduct seminar groups.
- Have a working knowledge of animation and digital technologies.
This role will also include formative and summative assessment responsibilities and engagement in all aspects of course promotion and admissions.
You will be based in the School of Art and Media at our City Campus, a hub for the University’s creative courses, ground-breaking exhibitions and international research.
This is a full-time, permanent post. Job-sharers are welcome to apply.
Interviews are expected to be in the week commencing 5th September 2022
The University is committed to an inclusive environment which embraces equality and diversity in our working, learning, research and teaching environment. We particularly encourage applicants from Minority Ethnic backgrounds because the university is underrepresented by Minority Ethnic staff.
Further information about working for us, as well as the wide range of benefits we offer, can be found in the working with us section of our vacancies page.