£30,000 Plus 26 Days’ Holiday, Option To Buy Up To Five Days’ Extra Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Civil Service Pension, Additional Benefits Package.
Set up under the Gambling Act 2005, the Gambling Commission is committed to safeguarding the public against any detrimental impact brought about by gambling. We do this by keeping crime out, protecting children and vulnerable people and ensuring the commercial gambling industry is run fairly and openly and we work with the legal system, the public health system, community groups and the industry itself to understand how we can protect the interests of as many people as possible, as effectively as possible.
We are now seeking a People Operations Team Leader to provide people related advice to managers across our organisation.
Joining us means joining a dynamic, high profile sector and being at the cutting edge of regulation, where the work you do has a real impact on people’s lives. It also means joining an organisation that is inclusive, that respects work-life balance and is completely dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential. Whether that’s through flexible working, really understanding how you work best or exposing you to real opportunities to challenge yourself, if you’re passionate about making your mark on the industry and on society, then we will help you do that.
As the People Operations Team Leader, you will play an active, hands-on role within the People Operations Team, supervising and taking part in recruitment, onboarding, payroll, contracts, benefits and learning services.
Part of the boarder People Services Team, you will be a key element of the delivery of strategic people objectives for the Commission. The aim of your role will be to help create a great place to work through the delivery of various people-focused objectives and activities.
Specifically, you will:
– Deliver excellent people services
– Effectively manage your team against KPIs
– Improve the way we regulate and contribute towards our changing services
– Play a key role in the development and delivery of policies, processes and technology redesign
– Coach and support colleagues and create a team focused culture
– Help support transparency and fairness for our organisations
– Act as a role model and help to build capability, resources and confidence within the HR Team
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
– To be CIPD qualified
– Experience of delivering pro-active advisory services
– Experience of providing professional advice, up to and including Employment Tribunal
– Leadership qualities including coaching, development and motivational abilities
– Experience of co-ordinating a team and its activities to meet demand
– Previous experience of payroll, contract and pension related services
– Experience of working in partnership with 3rd party suppliers to effect service delivery
Proactive, knowledgeable and influential, as the People Operations Team Leader, you will need to be articulate, helpful and approachable with a great team spirit and a can-do attitude.
Ideally, you will have knowledge of people development approaches however, this is by no means essential.
The closing date for this role is the 6th June 2019.
To apply for the role of People Operations Team Leader, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.