It is an exciting time for HM Land Registry (HMLR) as we embark on a major transformation programme. HMLR’s ambition is to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach to data. We are now looking for experienced Performance Analysts to join our Digital, Data and Technology team to help us to achieve this.
The organisation –
Our Business Strategy for 2017-2022 sets out our aims of:
• brilliant at the basics;
• a comprehensive Land Register;
• world-leading through Digital Street – our ground-breaking research and development project exploring how land registration might work in 2030;
• opening our data;
• expert people; and
• financially strong.
As a Performance Analyst you will work closely with the Digital Service Performance Manager, product managers, development teams and colleagues in IT Services to scope performance measures for our services. You will have the ability to analyse service performance, whilst successfully learning and applying new analytical tools.
We are looking for an effective, self-motivated individual who can use their own initiative and work closely with development teams to implement and validate appropriate analytics tools (including Google Analytics). You will have experience of establishing user needs for analysis and communicating analytical findings to stakeholders including non-technical audiences.
For more information about the role please see the attached job description.
The Digital, Data and Technology Directorate is the in-house IT division for HMLR. We are currently recruiting several roles to ensure the directorate’s teams contain the right blend of skills, experience and knowledge to take our major transformation programme forward. These teams are at the heart of the move to a digital, data-driven organisation with the ambition to provide our customers with cutting-edge digital services.
Located in the vibrant waterfront city of Plymouth, our environmentally friendly offices provide a great setting in which to work. Hundreds of miles of stunning coastline and 368 square miles of Dartmoor National Park are within easy reach.
HMLR offers very competitive terms, conditions and benefits. We provide excellent opportunities for career progression, training and development. You will have access to Civil Service pension and benefits arrangements, generous leave allowances and flexible working – exactly what you would expect from a progressive employer.
We also offer:
• an employee recognition scheme;
• long-service awards;
• maternity and adoption leave of up to 26 weeks’ full pay, followed by 13 weeks’ statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid;
• paternity leave allowance of two weeks plus four days’ paid leave;
• paid time off for public service duties, for example if you are an armed forces reservist;
• paid volunteering leave;
• a social and sports club in every office;
• the opportunity to compete in national Civil Service competitions for a wide variety of sports;
• access to our employee assistance programme for counselling and support on a wide range of issues;
• an interest-free loan for season tickets and/or bicycles and safety equipment; and
• many other rewards including access to discounted healthcare, a Microsoft Home Use programme and shopping, leisure and finance discounts.
• opportunities to network and work across government;
• career progression, training and development opportunities; and
• access to training opportunities including Civil Service Learning, which offers more than 70 classroom-based courses and online packages.