As a store manager, you're responsible for assisting the brand leader in managing and motivating your team to deliver an exceptional brand experience to our customers. For us, the store leadership roles are not just about what happens within the store's walls - although we want to deliver a wow, showroom experience to our customers every single day - it's also about the community around you.
We see your store as the centre of a community of AllSaints fans and customers in your surrounding area, who might shop with us in store, online or via a partnership. As a store manager, you'll support the brand leader and store team in delivering amazing in-store and online service. Your role will also oversee and provide knowledge, leadership and support to stylist team members responding to first line customer enquiries via our online customer service system.
The role will involve great time management, resilience, multitasking and determination to ensure that in store customer journey, the financial targets and delivery of business critical updates all happen appropriately.
Leadership of your team of floor managers and stylists will be a key part of how you spend your time, upskilling and equipping team members with the commercial skills to succeed and deliver sales targets, as well as exceptional service that makes our customers feel amazing.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- You will equip and incentivise your team with the latest product knowledge, brand strategies and people updates empowering them to deliver an inspiring in-store and online customer experience
- Support the brand leader in the development of your team. You will recognise and highlight achievements as well as identify areas of improvement
- You will support in the planning and delivery of monthly floor sets, promoting our new collections and driving sales across all product categories.
- With the help of our reporting technologies, you walk our shop floors on a daily basis 'through the eyes of our customers', maximising on all trade opportunities, identifying and reacting to risks at the earliest stage with pace
- You will oversee and provide leadership and support to stylist team members with first line customer queries, emails, chats, and calls across multiple topics relating to product and customer orders via our online customer service system
- Take responsibility for ensuring your floor management and stylist teams look and feel ready to impress our customers - showcasing achievements and the pride in your team through our Google platforms
- Awareness and handling of employee related matters in store: you will work alongside your brand leader to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner