Joining us this autumn winter season as a temporary stylist in one of our iconic stores means working in a buzzy, fashion driven environment and inspiring our customers every day.
It could also be a great springboard for your career with us, with many of our leaders across the business having started their journey with our brand as temporary stylists!
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who love making connections with customers and who will enjoy working with our beautiful and sustainable product.
You'll be fully trained on our brand, processes and systems to ensure you are set up for success. Most importantly you'll be joining some of the best teams in our industry, working with supportive colleagues in a fun and inclusive environment.
Your role will involve working across all aspects of our store, from serving and styling our customers at our tills and fitting rooms to working backstage to get our products unpacked, processed and looking amazing.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
- You will actively maintain the store's aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will handle and respond to first line customer queries, emails, chats, and calls across multiple topics relating to product and customer orders via our online customer service system
- You will be empowered to make service decisions for our customers to resolve their issue whilst retaining their loyalty and trust
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation, showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development