Disability, Children and Youth - Celebrating Disabled People's Contributions in the UK
Monday, December 4, 2023
Disability History Month in the UK takes place from November 22nd – December 22nd. This year’s theme is Disability, Children and Youth and we will be celebrating the contributions that have been made by this community.
This is an important step towards fostering inclusivity and recognising the valuable role they play in society.
This webinar is hosted by Ariel Chapman, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Ariel is highly skilled and passionate Senior Inclusion and Diversity Consultant with Inclusive Employers, a writer and a podcaster. He works with organisations to provide training solutions, consultancy, and research to support their inclusion journeys.
He is experienced in project managing a range of sensitive and complex ventures including coordinating national and international research projects, the implementation of scholarship schemes for refugees and asylum seekers, developing and tracking institutional equality schemes and action plans and the design and facilitation of organisational development on privilege and bias, inclusive recruitment, LGBT+phobia, antisemitism awareness, religion and faith in the workplace and mental health awareness training. Find out more about Ariel.
What will you learn
- What is Disability History Month and why do we pay it homage?
- History makers, what they did, and are still doing.
- Youth voice and how they see their future
- How and where can you show allyship
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner
- Whole Staff Team
Related Awareness Event
Disability History Month
Book Your Place Here
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.