Join the Inclusive Employers Community!
Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Reach your organisation’s inclusion goals with experts by your side
We’re trusted by over 450 of the UK’s largest organisations to be their inclusion and diversity partner and are confident that we can support you too.
As the UK’s leading experts in Inclusion …
- What bespoke support can we offer on your path to becoming a truly inclusive organisation?
- How do we ensure you are supported with your sector and specific needs in mind?
- How will becoming a member benefit you, your organisation and your employees?
All these questions and more will be answered during this FREE webinar
Understand more about our expert account managers who will support you with advice and consultancy support, drawing from their lived and professional experience in inclusion and diversity.
Find out how you can access our webinar programme offering 400+ hours of free online learning for you and your team.
Discover our comprehensive series of inclusion resources and understand how they can support you and your inclusion work.
This webinar is hosted by Addison Barnett, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers and Director of Impact and Major Programmes.
Addison, also known as Addie, provides expert advice and positive challenge to a broad range of clients across all sectors, working with all levels from Exec teams to frontline staff with warmth and confidence. Before joining Inclusive Employers Addie worked for 5 years in the homelessness sector managing frontline services and leading on LGBTQIA+ inclusion. Addie is responsible for quality, our membership offering and the continuous professional development of our consultancy team. Find out more about Addison.
What will you learn
- Will an Inclusive Employers membership benefit your organisation
- How will you be supported to achieve your inclusion agenda
- An explanation of the support and expertise we provide and how it is tailored to suit individual organisations and sectors
- The benefits of collaboration with us on your inclusion journey
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner / Intermediate
- This event is free to all and is for non-members to come along and see what Inclusive Employers offers.
Book Your Place
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.
Book Ticket: www.inclusiveemployers.co.uk