Time to Talk Day: Understanding and Supporting Your Mental Health at Work
Thursday, February 1, 2024
Time to Talk Day is an annual awareness day held at the beginning of February. It’s a day for us all to start a conversation about mental health.
Talking about mental health isn’t easy. But a conversation has the power to change lives. Join Inclusive Employers for this webinar looking at how we can keep mental health and wellbeing on our priority list in the workplace. We will look at the key principles in understanding mental health and resilience and how to embed mental health awareness and understanding into your organisation.
This webinar is hosted by Farhanah Iqbal, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Farhanah is Head of Mental Health And Wellbeing at Inclusive Employers. She brings over 12 years of experience from the mental health sector, specialising in crisis management; as well as specialist I&D roles across the voluntary care sector, criminal justice sector and in higher education.
She is skilled in identifying and combatting systemic inequity, and using data driven models of analysis combined with a person-centred approach in order to target meaningful and sustainable strategic change. Find out more about Farhanah.
What will you learn
- What does good mental health look like?
- How to encourage conversations about mental health
- Supporting mental health in 2024
- The psychological model of resilience and how to develop your own
- Top tips for embedding resilience into organisational practice
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner
- I&D specialists, HR managers, line managers, Mental Health First Aiders
Related Awareness Event
Time to Talk Day – Thursday 2nd February 2024
Book Your Place
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.
Book Ticket: www.inclusiveemployers.co.uk