Inclusive Employers Standard: What does an Inclusive Employer Look Like
Wednesday, February 21, 2024
The Inclusive Employers Standard (IES) is an accreditation tool that measures how inclusive your entire organisation is for all employees.
In this webinar we will introduce you to the IES, what it measures – the six pillars of inclusion and how it works. We will also talk about why it is important to measure and showcase best practice examples from some of our 2023 IES stars.
Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions about the IES on the webinar.
This webinar is hosted by Emily Pattinson, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Emily joined the Inclusive Employers team in August 2022 as a Senior Inclusion and Diversity Consultant, where they are providing innovative solutions and support for a wide portfolio of members. Emily has 5 years of experience working in diversity and inclusion across many sectors. Prior to joining Inclusive Employers Emily attained their PhD in psychology in 2018 and has driven inclusion forward through research into health and societal inequalities. Find out more about Emily.
Who is this for?
- Level – Beginner / Intermediate
- I&D specialists, HR managers, line managers
Book Your Place Here
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.