Your Inclusive Employer Brand – What Inclusion Credentials are Job Hunters looking for from a Potential Employer
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Three in four job hunters seek out information on an employer’s Inclusion and Diversity credentials before deciding if they will make an application. Between a third and a half won’t apply to an organisation that lacks diversity.
The number increases in diverse communities. With the war on talent heating up, and clarity that diversity drives better business outcomes, how can you ensure you are putting your best inclusion foot forward?
This webinar is hosted by Carol Buchanan, I&D expert from Inclusive Employers.
Carol is an inclusion and diversity expert with over 15 years’ experience in HR Specialist roles. Before joining Inclusive Employers, Carol led inclusion and diversity in a large FTSE 100 organisation. Carol specialises in organisational culture and behavioural change and is also an experienced leadership coach. Carol uses her understanding of culture and behaviour change in her approach to design, using gamification techniques and storytelling to create meaningful, high impact interventions. Carol also leads our work in digital and eLearning. Find out more about Carol.
What will you learn
- Explore the mindset of the prospective employee.
- Understand what and where they are looking to gather information on your organisation.
- Top tips for maximising your inclusive employer brand.
Who is this for?
- Level – Intermediate / Advanced
- Anyone interested in a role in I&D
Book Your Place Here
- If you are an Inclusive Employers Member please log in to access your five free places.
- In-house training is available for this and many other inclusion topics. Get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: we do not typically supply recordings or slides for our webinars.