Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
eLOQ is a Lincoln based company who develops, manufactures and distributes an advance smart key system that is designed for commercial application. After only 3 years of development, eLOQ is already being deployed at some high-profile sites throughout the UK, with ongoing licensing agreements likely to expand our customer base worldwide.
The software platform used to operate the smart key plays a huge & essential role in the running of the eLOQ system, being that vital communication element that allows our locks & keys to work. Security, ease-of-use and keeping up with the latest trends are crucial for the continual development of eLOQ and our customers.
With a range of desktop, cloud and mobile software products & applications, our software development team uses a range of technologies including, but not limited to, WPF, Azure, Android, Dot NET, HTML, CSS and MS SQL.
We’re looking for an Android & C# Developer who will be required to develop and maintain the eLOQ Uplink portfolio. eLOQ Uplink is the element of system that acts as the local client between the hardware (keys & locks) and the eLOQ system. The portfolio currently includes the eLOQ Mobile App, eLOQ Mobile Key (under development) and the eLOQ Remote Wall Reader.
The post holder will also be required to manage our Azure infrastructure.
This position will require the candidate to have:
• Knowledge of software security
• Experience in development using Android OS
• Knowledge of App development for Android 4.0 and above
• Knowledge of the Azure Cloud platform
• Knowledge of SSL and websockets
• Development experience in C# and knowledge of WPF
• Experience using Visual Studio and Android Studio Dev Tools
• Working knowledge of Azure platform including, but not limited to, setting up load balancers, availability sets, VMs and networking
• High Quality Communication skills as this role can involve customer interaction
The following skills are not necessary but would be desirable to the role:
• iOS Development
• Ethical Hacking and Application Vulnerability testing TM
The ideal candidate will have the ‘can-do’ attitude to get actively involved in the future development of eLOQ, confidence to share their ideas and have the ability to ‘think on their feet’ to work through any live issues that can occur. The ability to work as part of a diverse team and make deadlines is essential.
Please note: this position can involve additional hours outside the usual working day for travel and meetings including the possibility of Foreign travel.
Due to the purpose of eLOQ and the profile of some end-users, the ability to work in a confidential manner is a necessity to this position.
Email details to a friend