Birmingham, West Midlands
c£27,000 Plus 26 Days’ Holiday, Option To Buy Up To Five Days’ Extra Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Civil Service Pension, Additional Benefits Package
Set up under the Gambling Act 2005, the Gambling Commission is committed to safeguarding the public against any detrimental impact brought about by gambling. We do this by keeping crime out, protecting children and vulnerable people and ensuring the commercial gambling industry is run fairly and openly and we work with the legal system, the public health system, community groups and the industry itself to understand how we can protect the interests of as many people as possible, as effectively as possible.
We are now looking for two Insight Engagement Co-ordinators to help organise our project work and bring our personnel together to provide enhanced insight into the UK’s gambling industry.
Joining us means joining a dynamic, high profile sector and being at the cutting edge of regulation, where the work you do has a real impact on people’s lives. It also means joining an organisation that is inclusive, that respects work-life balance and is completely dedicated to helping you achieve your full potential. Whether that’s through flexible working, really understanding how you work best or exposing you to real opportunities to challenge yourself, if you’re passionate about making your mark on the industry and on society, then we will help you do that.
As an Insight Engagement Co-ordinator, you will join our Insight Team, contribute towards the knowledge and expertise of colleagues and provide wide-ranging support across the Commission.
Utilising your project management, relationship building and engagement skills, you will help to organise events, facilitate presentations and contribute to Insight Team publications.
Specifically, you will:
– Help to deliver a range of Insight project and programme objectives
– Support new ways for our teams to interact and collaborate
– Work with a wide range of Gambling Commission colleagues and external industry experts
This role represents a great chance to learn from industry experts, widen your expertise and work collaboratively.
Interested? To be considered as an Insight Engagement Co-ordinator, you will need:
– Proven project delivery skills, in particular research and organisation of events, including facilitation and delivery of tailor-made presentations
– The ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external, to meet project objectives against individual stakeholder expectations
– Strong co-ordination skills in relation to tasks and deliverables in accordance with project requirements
– The ability to work as a member of a diverse team and demonstrate strong collaborative work ethics
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The closing date for this role is the 24th February 2019.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Related Jobs (8)
Executive Officer Intelligence Analyst – NEWCASTLE on November 8, 2018 Full Time