What is the best way to support a grieving colleague when grief can look so different for individual people? There’s not right or wrong way to grieve, and so it doesn’t make sense to have a very strict and structured bereavement policy. If you truly want to support grieving colleagues in the workplace, policies need to be bespoke, flexible and changeable over time.
What will you learn
- What is grief and what can it look like?
- How can you best support a grieving colleague?
- Bereavement policies and how to apply them
- Embedding bereavement into your workplace culture
Who is this for?
- Inclusion and Diversity managers
- HR professionals
- Network leads
- Colleagues thinking differently about inclusion and diversity
Book Your Place
- You may notice that our events booking process looks a little different! If you are unsure about how to book onto a webinar, click here for an instructional video.
- Inclusive Employers Members can join online or dial in to all webinars, accessing up to five places per member, per webinar, for free.
- Non-members can book onto these webinars for £89 + VAT per place, per webinar. Members can purchase extra places, on top of the five free already allocated, at a discounted price of £79 + VAT
- Alternatively, members and non-members can also buy an in-house package for up to 300 people per webinar, to be run whenever you like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
- If you have any questions about this event or have any accessibility requirements, contact email@example.com.